About Central Library, Malda College
- The library established in the year 1944.
- The library has more than 60000+ books
- E-books and e-journals are available for the library user under “National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (N-LIST)” Program.
- The Library Introduced barcode based computerized circulation system with the help of ILMS Koha.
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) facilities for students adopted in the library.
- Internet facility with Wi Fi & LAN Connectivity
- Newspaper Reading Facility
- Display of new arrivals of Books.
- Reference Service.
- Referral Service.
- Pleasant AC Reading Room Facility for Study.
- Print Facility for Digitized Previous Year Questions and Syllabus and other e-documents.
- Home issue: 4 Books for each Honours, General & PG students (for 14 Days).
- Book Bank : one set of books for each students coming from Economically Weaker Section ( for entire academic session).
- Books for competitive examinations such as SSC, NET/SET and Journals are issued on reference card for the daily issue only.
- Current issues of journals and periodicals are made available to the students and faculty members in the Reading Room.
- Monday to Friday: (8.00am – 6.00pm).
- Saturday: 8.00am – 3.00pm.